Grow Your Club23 Jan 2020
Help your local club win a share of $5,000 thanks to Ellenbrook Central!
Simply drop your receipt from any* store at Ellenbrook Central into our club’s entry box!
How it works:
- Drop your receipt into our entry box outside Optimal Pharmacy.
- For every $1 spent at Ellenbrook Central customers, club members and
- participants will receive one point.
- The club with the most points accumulated will receive a cash donation of $2,500, second prize $1,500 and third prize $1,000.
- To make it fair for all our clubs, large and small, points will be aggregated at the end of the campaign*.
- All receipts must be dropped in by 5pm, Sunday, 23 February 2020.
The “Grow Your Club” Initiative is an exciting initiative providing our local clubs with an opportunity to grow with us.
Clubs were invited to participate through being directly contacted and also a Facebook Post was initiated. The clubs then completed an application form.
The following 9 Local Clubs are participating:
- Ellenbrook Dockers Junior Football Club - FOR: new training balls and other training equipment
- Ellenbrook Rovers Christian Football Club - FOR: Set up and run a dedicated girls clinic and more specialised training sessions for all members
- Ellenbrook Scout Group - FOR: more equipment eg Life Jackets, Car Trailer for the rally Car, Paint the Sea Container to hold the Equipment
- Malvern Springs Netball Club - FOR: new equipment
- Ellenbrook United Football Club - FOR: New alpha goals for volunteer coaches to use and it will allow to increase our mini-roos program to include 5 year olds
- Ellenbrook Rugby Union Club - FOR: assisting to upgrade kiosk facilities
- Swan Valley Athletics Centre - FOR: New equipment to improve the running of the centre
- Swan Valley Soccer Club - FOR: new soccer goal posts
- Ellenbrook Little Athletics - FOR: New equipment
Terms and conditions can be found here.